Finding the cost of your program
Every program's billable and out-of-pocket cost is unique based on location and program type. Please select the program type listed below for billable cost specific information. All programs have detailed billing and estimated expenses on their program brochures.
- Academic year/semester study away pricing
- Faculty-led (exploration, may, summer)** 2019-2020 COMING SOON**
Financial aidYour ability to use or obtain scholarships and financial aid is heavily dependent on the type of Study Away Program you are participating in. Please see the information specific to your program type:
How to manage your finances while awayYou have your program cost, financial aid information, and estimated expenses, BUT need details on currency, credit cards, and ways to save.
Check out tips on how to manage your finances while away.
There are no additional grants or scholarships available through Concordia College for study away participants. However, you may be able to find independent sources of scholarships through other organizations. An informational scholarship session is held by global learning staff every fall. The date of this session will be announced via student email and at the fall global learning expo.
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
Diversity Abroad Fund for Education Abroad
Questions? Who do I contact?
- Financial aid eligibility/retention and loan options - Financial Aid Office at 218-299-3010 or email@example.com
- Billing or financial aid refund requests - Business Office at 218-299-3150
- Program specific costs, deposits, and deadline information - Global Learning at 218-299-3186 or firstname.lastname@example.org